Free computer classes and one-on-one instruction is available at your local library. Guiding Ohio Online is an AmeriCorps service program, sponsored by the State Library of Ohio and Serve Ohio, that provides free technology and digital literacy training at local libraries. AmeriCorps member Jordan Werring will offer weekly classes and help sessions by appointment at Adams County Public Libraries.
Read more about Guiding Ohio Online at the Adams County Public Library.
Watch the Calendar for scheduled classes, call Jordan at 937-587-2085 to schedule an appointment, or stop by during open help hours:
- Mondays at the Peebles Library, 10:00 a.m. til 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays at the West Union Library, 10:00 a.m. til 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays at the M.E.A.C., 10:00 a.m. til 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays at the Manchester Library, 12:00 p.m. til 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday at the North Adams Library, 10:00 a.m. til 3:00 p.m.
- Friday at the Peebles Library, 10:00 a.m. til 5:00 p.m.
Classes are available for almost any subject! Ask about a topic you’d like to attend.
- Beginning Computers
- Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Office
- Resumes and Job Search
- Internet Security
- Beginning Facebook
- Preparing for the ACT, SAT, and FAFSA
- Applying for Social Security Online