Congratulations, 2017 Summer Reading Grand Prize Winners!
Grand prize drawing winners include Kylie Arnold, Dominik Smith, and Patty Pollitt (not pictured) (runner up Kandi Hughes pictured) (Manchester), Avery Lanham, Katelynn Boerger, and Annette Glasgow (North Adams), Gemma Wilson, Jessica Henderson, and Keturah Henderson (Peebles), and Taylor Evans, Lily Randolph, and Tabitha Storer (West Union). Many other summer readers received gift certificates to local restaurants, donated by community businesses in support of Summer Reading. Thank you to all our sponsors for their support!
Sign Up, Read Books, Earn Prizes!
June 1 – July 31, 2017
How To Participate in Summer Reading:
- Sign up at your library, starting June 1. Check out some books, and get started on your reading goal. (Or sign up online, any time!)
- Keep track of the books you read in your Reading Log. Audio books and eBooks count, too! (You can log your reading online!)
- When you reach your reading goal, turn in your completed Reading Log to receive a prize! Your name will also be entered in a Grand Prize Drawing. Completed logs must be turned in by July 31.
Summer Reading Goals:
- Ages 0 – 9: Read 30 books or 400 pages
- Ages 10 – 17: Read 3 books or 600 pages
- Ages 18 and up: Read 4 books or more
Summer Reading Events:
The Adams County Public Library would like to thank the local sponsors who donated to support the Summer Reading Program, including Frisch’s Big Boy, Taco Bell, McDonald’s, The Greene Beanery, United Dairy Farmers, Serpent Mound, Ohio Parks Service, Giovanni’s Pizza, Snappy Tomato Pizza, B.K. Scoops, Moyer Winery, Wayside Inn, the Friends of the Manchester Library, the Friends of the North Adams Library, the Friends of the West Union Library, and the Peebles Magazine Club.