Free computer classes and one-on-one instruction is available at your local library. Guiding Ohio Online is an LSTA grant sponsored by the State Library of Ohio to provide free technology training at local libraries. Guiding Ohio Online technology trainers are now offering weekly classes and help sessions by appointment at Adams County Public Libraries.
Join us for STEM Saturdays at the library! Learn hands on science and technology skills through hands-on projects. During February, learn about momentum, angles, and velocity by building obstacle courses for Ollie and Sphero, remote controller robots! Call 937-386-0089 to register a class, group, or individual students. Ages 8 and up can attend.
Watch the Calendar for scheduled classes, or stop by during open help hours:
- Manchester Library: Tuesdays 5:00 til 7:00 p.m., Wednesdays 5:00 til 7:00 p.m.
- North Adams Library: Thursdays 2:00 til 7:00 p.m.
- Peebles Library: Mondays 5:00 til 7:00 p.m., Wednesdays 2:00 til 5:00 p.m.
- West Union Library: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 5:00 til 7:00 p.m.
Classes are available for almost any subject! Ask about a topic you’d like to attend.
- Beginning Computers
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office
- Resumes and Job Search
- Internet Security
- Beginning Facebook
- Preparing for the ACT, SAT, and FAFSA
- Applying for Social Security Online