Free computer classes and one-on-one instruction is available at your local library. Guiding Ohio Online is an LSTA grant sponsored by the State Library of Ohio to provide free technology training at local libraries. Guiding Ohio Online technology trainer Trevin Wolfe will offer weekly classes and help sessions by appointment at Adams County Public Libraries.
Join Trevin for STEM Saturdays at the library! Learn hands on science and technology skills through hands-on projects. During November, learn about electricity by building a generator and working with Snap Circuits. Call 937-386-0089 to register a class, group, or individual students. Ages 8 and up can attend.
Watch the Calendar for scheduled classes, or stop by during open help hours:
- Mondays at the Manchester Library, 5:30 til 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays at the Peebles Library, 5:00 til 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays at the North Adams Library, 5:30 til 7:00 p.m.
- Thursdays at the West Union Library, 5:00 til 7:00 p.m.
- Saturdays on a rotating schedule, 10:00 a.m. til 5:00 p.m.
Classes are available for almost any subject! Ask about a topic you’d like to attend.
- Beginning Computers
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office
- Resumes and Job Search
- Internet Security
- Beginning Facebook
- Preparing for the ACT, SAT, and FAFSA
- Applying for Social Security Online