Check out our list feature on our online catalog! You can easily create lists to keep track of items, whether it’s for things you’d like to order in the future or for checkouts you’d like to borrow again sometime. Lists are especially handy for teachers wanting to reorder the same books every school year. To start creating your own lists, just follow the step-by-step instructions listed below.
- Go to https://adamscolibrary.org/.
- Click on “Catalog” at the top right-hand corner of the page.
3. Click on “Log In” at the top right-hand corner of the page.
4. Input your library card number and your PIN. If you don’t know what your PIN is, just call your local library and find out.
5. Click on “My Lists” at the top of the page.
6. Click on the plus sign on the left-hand side of the page to create a list.
7. Give your list a name and click “Create.”
8. In the search bar, type in the title of the item you’re looking for.
9. Click on the item’s title.
10. Click on “Select an Action” box and select “Add to My Lists.”
11. Choose which list you want and click “Add.”
The item is now saved under “My Lists” so that you can find it later.