Needing multiple copies of the same book for your classroom or your book club? Our online catalog has the option for you to easily place your own multiple-item holds. Just follow the step-by-step instructions listed below.
- Go to https://adamscolibrary.org/
- Click on “Catalog” at the top right-hand corner of the page.
3. Click on “Log In” at the top right-hand corner of the page.
4. Input your library card number and your PIN. If you don’t know what your PIN is, just call your local library and find out.
5. Click on the “Multiple Holds” link at the bottom right-hand corner of the page.
6. Type in the title you’re searching for in the search bar.
7. Click on the item you want, and scroll down to the box “Click here for item availability.”
8. Click “Reserve This Copy,” choose your pickup library, and click on “Place Hold. Repeat this process for as many items as you need.
To confirm your holds have been placed, just go to “My Account.” If you have any questions about this process, call your local library for more details.