Your Adams County Public Library card now gives you access to professional training resource Lynda.com. Lynda.com can help you to improve your job skills, explore a new topic, or learn new a technology. Sign up with your library card at adamscolibrary.org/lynda, and start learning.
Explore video training taught by industry experts to learn skills in 3D animation, audio and music, business, CAD, design, software development, education, IT, marketing, photography, video, web development, and more.
- Browse Lynda.com’s catalog of professional training videos to find topics of interest to you.
- Track your progress, and add courses to your playlist to watch later.
- Search course content to skip ahead to the material you need to learn.
- Download content to watch offline, or read along with transcripts and closed captions.
- Take notes as you learn, and download your notes to Microsoft Word or Google Drive.
- Certificates of Completion are available for select courses.
Get started at Lynda.com by logging in with your library card number and PIN. Need a hand getting started? Call your local library for help with your PIN, or schedule a training session with one of our Technology Trainers at your nearest branch.To sign in and start learning, visit adamscolibrary.org/lynda, and select adamscolibrary.org as your library. After your account is created, sign in to the iOS or Android app on your smartphone or tablet.
Your library card access to Lynda.com is made possible by a partnership between Ohio’s Public Libraries and LinkedIn.