HOW CAN I REGISTER TO VOTE?
- You may register to vote online, in person, or by mail. For more information, click here.
- To update your Ohio voting address online, to register online, or request an absentee ballot, click here.
REGISTERING TO VOTE AT THE LIBRARY
The Adams County Public Library is here to serve you and make this process easier:
- You can use one of our computers to fill out the voter registration online.
- You can print the voter registration form, fill it out, and give it to a library employee. We will turn in your voter registration to the Adams County Board of Elections. Click here to view our locations and hours of operation.
- Have a smartphone, iPad, or laptop? Use our Wi-Fi to fill out the voter registration form online! Our Wi-Fi is available from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. from the parking lot daily.
- You must register or update your voter registration no later than 30 days prior to an election. The upcoming voter registration deadline is October 4, 2021 for the November 2, 2021 General Election.
- If you register or update your information after the deadline, the change will apply for the next election.