Sign Up, Read Books, Earn Prizes!
June 3 – July 27, 2019
How To Participate in Summer Reading:
- Sign up at your library, starting June 3. Check out some books, and get started on your reading goal. (Or sign up online, in advance!)
- Keep track of the books you read in your Reading Log. Audio books and eBooks count, too! (You can log your reading online, or in the Beanstack app for iOS or Android!)
- When you reach your reading goal, turn in your completed Reading Log to receive a prize! Your name will also be entered in the Grand Prize Drawing. Completed logs must be turned in by July 27.
Summer Reading Goals:
- Ages 0 – 9: Read 30 books or 400 pages
- Ages 10 – 17: Read 3 books or 600 pages
- Ages 18 and up: Read 4 books or more
Summer Reading Events:
The Adams County Public Library would like to thank the local sponsors who donated to support the Summer Reading Program, including Armstrong Air & Space Museum, Ohio Renaissance Festival, Ohio State Fair, McDonald’s, United Dairy Farmers, Ohio Parks Service, Cincinnati Reds, Giovanni’s Pizza, Snappy Tomato Pizza of Seaman, Snappy Tomato Pizza of West Union, the Friends of the Manchester Library, the Friends of the North Adams Library, the Friends of the West Union Library, and the Peebles Magazine Club.