The Adams County Public Library would not be the same without our amazing staff. Get to know a little more about the employees who make the library run as every week we’ll feature a question-and-answer session with a different staff member. This week our focus is on Jacob Fletcher, a library clerk and Guiding Ohio Online technology trainer at the Peebles Library.
- How long have you worked with Adams County Public Library?
- What does your job entail?
Staff and patron tech support/training, STE(A)M activities, circulation and statewide delivery, anything filed under “other duties as assigned.”
- What kinds of books do you like to read?
True crime and sci-fi.
- What’s your favorite movie of all time?
Tie between Secret Life of Walter Mitty and The Grey.
- What TV shows are you watching right now?
Breaking Bad and waiting on Season 2 of The Witcher.
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Understanding network operations and configuration.
- What do you like to do when you’re not working?
Go fishing with my dad.
- What’s a fun fact about you many people may not know?
I studied roadkill patterns in college.
- Where would you like to go on a dream vacation?
I’d like to sleep in, stay home all day, and watch the Lord of The Rings movies with my wife.
- What do you like about working for the library?
I like teaching and helping people.