Free one-on-one computer help is available at your local library. Schedule by appointment at Adams County Public Libraries.
Individual computer classes are offered on these topics, and more. Have a specific question? Let us know, and we’d be glad to help.
- Access and use of online library resources
- Windows 10 (everyday use)
- Navigating the Internet
- Microsoft Office (everyday use)
- Email use and providers
- Google Workspace (previously Google Drive)
- Resumes and Job Search
- Library promoted mobile apps
- Online standardized test prep and FAFSA requirements
Call and set up an appointment today!